by Lily Mak & David Prichard
Top 10 Tips to Improve Your Underwater Photography
- Determine wide-angle or close-up images -> set-up camera
- Practice good buoyancy control.
- Dive slowly – look above, below, and all around.
- Get close to your subject.
- Compose your images – know your subject’s behavior.
- Shoot upwards.
- Take advantage of available light.
- Work within the limitations of your camera equipment.
- Share your findings – be courteous to other divers and photographers.
- Preserve the environment.